Stargate SG-1? Come on!

MANNY REPORTS:
I know I'm about 10 years too late with this, but... really? A TV show picking up after that movie that would NOT end? I might not be the ultimate authority granted I only watched 3/4 of the pilot, but I can't see how this is going to be anything more than:

1. Get new password for star-gate
2. Setup ridiculously tight mission window
3. Role out the stupid masks/helmets and gold spray paint
4. SG1 team gets caught and has to escape in a "clever" way (Col. Jack McGyver?)

I'm sure I can guess here and say wrap-up ending too.

Did I miss anything?

Manny.

P.S. Anybody want the first season of Stargate SG1 at a rock bottom price?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, the whole thing seemed like a bad 70's show with no (what Johnny LaRue would call) "production values"