"...people always ask me if I know Tyler Durden"


FRAN REPORTS:

I don't know about the rest of you, but I ALWAYS have a quote or a scene from a movie stuck in my head so with that in mind, every Friday be prepared to be enlightened by Tyler Durden, Don Corleone, Lefty, Jigsaw, Col. Nathan Jessup, Rusty Ryan, William Wallace, Jack Skelington, Spledini, Patrick Bateman, and many more. So without further ado, here is, as always, the good, the bad, and the ugly...Friday Favorite!

Tyler Durden: "Wouldn't do that... not unless you knew which wire's for what."
Narrator: "If you know then I know."
Tyler Durden: "OR! Maybe I knew you'd know, so I spent all day thinking about the wrong ones... ya think?... Oh, heaven's no not the green one, pull any one but the green one."

Fight Club (1999)
Director: David Fincher
Writers: Chuck Palahniuk (novel), Jim Uhls (screenplay)
Starring: Edward Norton, Brad Pitt, Helena Bonham Carter

I am not going to even try to summarize Fight Club in a few sentences...it would do it absolutely no justice. All I will say is that everyone should see this movie at least once in their lifetime. Go...right now...what are you waiting for?!

Fran

p.s.- we apologize for the lack of posts for the past week, things here at Rogue Indes have been quite hectic. We'll be back to full force soon!

0 comments: