Dark Knight lives up to Hype.


FRAN REPORTS:

I don't know about the rest of you, but I ALWAYS have a quote or a scene from a movie stuck in my head so with that in mind, every Friday be prepared to be enlightened by Tyler Durden, Don Corleone, Lefty, Jigsaw, Col. Nathan Jessup, Rusty Ryan, William Wallace, Jack Skelington, Spledini, Patrick Bateman, and many more. So without further ado, here is, as always, the good, the bad, and the ugly...Friday Favorite!

Joker: "Why so serious?"

I know it's a short quote, but it's still sticking with me. I went to see The Dark Knight last night at midnight....I was so excited. You know those kinds of movies where you are so anxious to see them that you talk about it, think about it, eat, sleep, dream about it alllll the time, waiting to see it in it's absolute glory, but when you finally get to said movie it completely disappoints and you leave the theatre feeling, well, angry?

THIS WAS NOT THAT MOVIE! I am putting it out there right here, right now...I don't care if you hate it, I don't care if you think it was wrong for it to be shown, I don't care if you hate superhero movies, I don't care if you hate Christian Bale... I thought this movie was absolutely and positively perfectly executed in every way.

p.s.- There will probably be several posts on this movie, however, this post is merely the Friday favorite, combined with my added emphatic recommendation to see this movie!

0 comments: